Shaklee Independent Distributor

Health and Wellness Products from the #1 Natural Nutrition Company

SHOP ONLINE


VIEW CATALOG

HOME MY STORY TESTIMONIALS INCOME OPPORTUNITY
---------------------------------------------------------------
If you're concerned about your family's health and you're looking for products based in nature and backed by scientific studies, you're in the right place! We can help you create a healthier family and a toxic free home with high quality, natural health and wellness products from the trusted industry leader.



Healthy Living

Fighting the Winter Blues? You may need this

Resveratrol & Super Grape the key to a longer, healthier life? Find out here

Can changing supplements change your life? Click here to find out

How does your multi-vitamin rate? Find out here

Stressed Out? Click to read these helpful tips

Are you sick and tired of being sick?
Learn how to build your immune system with these
helpful tips


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleepless Nights...



Okay, to you she may look like an angel, but this little booger has been keeping her daddy & me up all night. Yes, all night...no exaggeration here! When nighttime comes, she is awake and ready to play. Last night she didn't sleep any longer than 20 minutes. At 7am, she finally decided it was bedtime and slept until 1pm. Arrrrr! Lack of sleep can really take a toll on your mind and body. I feel like I am walking around in a daze, my equilibrium is off. Yet, I had to be alert for the little boy that came to my door this morning for me to babysit. My mommy role doesn't stop.


The good side to all of these sleepless nights? It reminds me of the rest that I find in the Lord. All I wanted to do this morning while Isaiah and Jonah played was sit and read the Word. My soul ached to find HIS rest and strength. In the midst of the exhaustion, there is strength to keep going. And, even though I needed to repent for some feelings I was having last night, His grace carries me through. His grace reminds me just how fortunate I am to have a precious little girl who is now laying on my legs all smiles. Because of His grace, I can run to Him and find the rest that I need to be an example for my kids, my church, and the world around me.


"Come to me all who are weary and heavy- laden and I will give you REST." Matthew 11:28


Finding our rest in Him and allowing Him to fill us with His grace is what we need to make this world a better place....

No comments: