Shaklee Independent Distributor

Health and Wellness Products from the #1 Natural Nutrition Company

SHOP ONLINE


VIEW CATALOG

HOME MY STORY TESTIMONIALS INCOME OPPORTUNITY
---------------------------------------------------------------
If you're concerned about your family's health and you're looking for products based in nature and backed by scientific studies, you're in the right place! We can help you create a healthier family and a toxic free home with high quality, natural health and wellness products from the trusted industry leader.



Healthy Living

Fighting the Winter Blues? You may need this

Resveratrol & Super Grape the key to a longer, healthier life? Find out here

Can changing supplements change your life? Click here to find out

How does your multi-vitamin rate? Find out here

Stressed Out? Click to read these helpful tips

Are you sick and tired of being sick?
Learn how to build your immune system with these
helpful tips


Friday, December 5, 2008

Weigh-In Week 4

Okay, girls...how are you doing? It's an exciting time with ALOT of temptations. Remember that you don't have to say no to every cookie, but, if you can't have just one or two, you'd better stay away or exercise EXTRA hard! I am really proud of all of you who have endured the race set before you. With two more weeks to go, do you need to re-evaluate goals?
Let's refocus...

1. Restate your goal weight
2. Restate your reasons for doing this & saying no to the unhealthy road! Keep those reasons before you! Everyone around you is going to think you're so weird for trying to lose weight and make healthy choices during this holiday season, but it's going to be easier to stand your ground if you have your reasons before you! You're going to enjoy the holiday season SO MUCH MORE if you make healthy choices & don't experience the sugar hangover like most people.
3. Did you lose weight this week? Tell us how much!
4. Did you experience a victory this week? We want to hear about it!
5. What's your goal for this next week?

I would really love for this next week if everyone's goal would be to post something each day. If you aren't able to get on the computer, that's fine, but try to post often about daily struggles & encouragement as we enter one of the most challenging weeks!! I will ask a question each day you can answer, or you can post whatever your heart desires! Remember each other each day...you are not alone on this journey!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies,
I hope everyone had a great week!
1. My goal is 120
2. My reasons for doing the competition are to fit into pre-baby clothes,feel better about myself and be healthier.
3. I did lose weight this week-2 lbs. I'm 2 lbs from my goal weight!!
4. My victory this week was exercising 5 days, and making healthy choices...I've eaten more fruit this week than I think I have in the last 6 months combined!
5. My goal for the coming week is to continue saying no to temptation, continue working out, and try to blog this week!
Have a terrific weekend!

Anonymous said...

My goal is to weigh 122 which is my pre Haley weight. I did this in hopes of not having to buy all new clothes. I don't mind new clothes I just want to fit and feel good in my old ones.I did lose this week-1 pound which brings me to a total of 5 lost.I have continued to eat pretty good this week. Yesterday was my B-Day and we went to eat, I had a salad and no cake. I did eat just one swiss roll as my hubby sang. This week I need to make sure to push myself to exercise more even with all the holiday activities planned.Good luck to everyone on sticking to your goals!

HealthyMahma said...

1. My goal is still 120, pre-baby weight.
2. My reasons for doing this are to just feel healthy. I like it when my jeans are not skin tight, or causing me to lose circulation. I, too, do not want to buy new jeans. I love the ones I have. :)
3. I am down to 126, which is 9 pounds lighter than when I first started this blog. I've lost 7 pounds so far during this competition.
4. Victory this week was not gorging myself at my aunt's. I ususally don't feel like wearing jeans the next day because I feel so bloated, but I did great this year!!
5. My goal is to stay dilligent in order to lose 3 pounds this week, 3 pounds next week!
Also, I have been slacking on my quiet time with the Lord. I am going to make that my priority.

Great job, girls!!!

Anonymous said...

my goal weight seems but I am looking forward to getting closer each day:)
My reason for doing this is for health and to feel good about myself and have that confidence that is lacking
i am down 37 pounds from my daughters birth 6 months ago.... slowly but surely.. 8 pounds since starting this blog:)
This week I have not eaten past 7:00 and exercised four times.
My goal is to get rid of all these distractions that are not helping me grow in Christ or with my family and friends.
Thanks for your encouragment!!! It is great to hear--

Tara said...

My goal weight is 120 lbs. Okay, it was. Now my goals have all changed. In the blink of an eye everything in my life has changed. Last week my exercise and diet regimen was such a priority. Now it doesn't even seem to matter. Not that it's not important, but I am at the beginning of the biggest challenge of my life right now. My mother's diagnosis of cancer has changed everything. Now eating for me is not a battle of what I can avoid, but what I can actually choke down! Funny how things can be reversed in an instant. But in this journey, God will be glorified! He knows the exact number of our days on this earth, and holds each of those days in His own hands. He is with us, step by step, providing peace, and reassuring us that He will not leave us, He will not forsake us. We cling to His promises more now than ever. Please keep my mother in your prayers, she has an important visit with her oncologist tomorrow to hopefully decide a plan of action. My prayer is for hope to be given and action to be taken immediately to begin our fight against this terrible disease. God bless you all.
And my weight is now 122 lbs., I think I lost 5 lbs. in the past week, but this was not the way I would have chosen to do it.

HealthyMahma said...

Tara-
We are definitely praying for both you and your mom! I am truly trusting God for a miracle! He can do it!! Please keep us updated!!