Shaklee Independent Distributor

Health and Wellness Products from the #1 Natural Nutrition Company

SHOP ONLINE


VIEW CATALOG

HOME MY STORY TESTIMONIALS INCOME OPPORTUNITY
---------------------------------------------------------------
If you're concerned about your family's health and you're looking for products based in nature and backed by scientific studies, you're in the right place! We can help you create a healthier family and a toxic free home with high quality, natural health and wellness products from the trusted industry leader.



Healthy Living

Fighting the Winter Blues? You may need this

Resveratrol & Super Grape the key to a longer, healthier life? Find out here

Can changing supplements change your life? Click here to find out

How does your multi-vitamin rate? Find out here

Stressed Out? Click to read these helpful tips

Are you sick and tired of being sick?
Learn how to build your immune system with these
helpful tips


Friday, October 31, 2008

Testimonials

Shaklee vs. GNC
"Before Shaklee I used supplements from GNC. I had asthma, chronic bronchitis and pneumonia three or four times a year. Then I was introduced to Shaklee. I've had only one episode of bronchitis and that was shortly after starting, I no longer have asthma and I haven't had an episode of pneumonia in the past four years! I spend about the same as I did at GNC, but no longer have the expense of antibiotics, bronchodilators and doctor visits. For the first time, I can work out at the gym and plan activities in advance without worrying if I'll feel OK to participate." Agnes Wallace

Colitis
"At age 19 I began experiencing intestinal issues. I had no health insurance so I postponed going to a physician hoping that I would get better over time. Finally, in 2001 (three years later) I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis – a nasty intestinal disease that increased my risk for colon cancer if not treated. I was put on several prescriptions and told that they could control the UC and that I would be on these meds for the rest of my life. Soon after starting the prescription medication I began having terrible side affects and learned that although the UC would not kill me, the long term affects of these drugs eventually could. In March of 2005 I began simultaneously looking for a new job and an alternative to my medication. I met a Hanna who shared with me her story of Chron’s Disease and how almost 30 years later she was off medication , had all of her intestines (except for the part they removed before she was on Shaklee), and how her and her husband were able to work from home raising their three girls. The income opportunity was attractive to me, but initially I wanted to get my body healed and get my Shaklee products for free. During my first week on the Wellness Pack (Now, called the Vitalizer) I felt more energy, after just three months I was off my medication. By redirecting my normal household spending to Shaklee I was now able to get rebates on my “new medicine” and eventually get them completely paid for. A nice change for me, because at one point I was paying for my prescriptions out of pocket and they were not cheap. So I exchanged severe insomnia, moodiness, liver and kidney damage and many other side effects I don’t care to mention for increased energy, mild to no PMS, liver and kidney health, and less back pain."
Kathryn Hatch

If you have a Shaklee story to share, please comment!

More testimonials to come....

No comments: