Shaklee Independent Distributor

Health and Wellness Products from the #1 Natural Nutrition Company

SHOP ONLINE


VIEW CATALOG

HOME MY STORY TESTIMONIALS INCOME OPPORTUNITY
---------------------------------------------------------------
If you're concerned about your family's health and you're looking for products based in nature and backed by scientific studies, you're in the right place! We can help you create a healthier family and a toxic free home with high quality, natural health and wellness products from the trusted industry leader.



Healthy Living

Fighting the Winter Blues? You may need this

Resveratrol & Super Grape the key to a longer, healthier life? Find out here

Can changing supplements change your life? Click here to find out

How does your multi-vitamin rate? Find out here

Stressed Out? Click to read these helpful tips

Are you sick and tired of being sick?
Learn how to build your immune system with these
helpful tips


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Check-In Week 2, Lap 3...

So, how did you do with your scheduling this week? Were you able to fit in healthy eating and some exercise? Tell us...
1. How many days were you able to stick to your "plan"?
2. How are you doing with your healthy habits?
3. What did you eat this week for your "eat anything you want" meal? :-)
4. Weight loss? Victories? Please tell!
I know there are a lot of questions, but you are allowed to be brief this week...hehe!

4 comments:

HealthyMahma said...

I will check in once I get to AZ!! Trying to get ready and out of the house now!!

Love you all!! Praying for you. PLease pray for us on the plane ride!

Amy, I got your message late last night. We went out to dinner and I forgot my phone. Isaiah took it and I couldn't find it! I will talk to you soon- about the punch for the shower, Saundy's vitamins, etc. :-) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am late on this, its been a crazy week:
1. How many days were you able to stick to your "plan"? None really. I am doing better, but I didn't get out and walk as much as I wanted too, its still too cold

2. How are you doing with your healthy habits? I am doing good. Hubby and I went to Whitehouse Fruit Farm on Sunday and bought a lot of fresh fruit and natural products. I have enjoyed eating them!!

3. What did you eat this week for your "eat anything you want" meal? :-) Arbys:-)

4. Weight loss? Victories? Please tell! Well last week I was 133.5. I weighed myself this morning and I was 131.0!! I don't know if its a fluke or not, but I have not seen that on the scale for years!!



Hope your plane trip goes well Heather. I prayed for you!!

HealthyMahma said...

Hi, girls! I am here! The plane ride was GREAT, except that Moriah totally puked ALL OVER me two times. I think she got a little motion sick!

1. I ate more calories than I wanted to all week long, but I ran two days and plan on running more!! So, that was a success.

2. I still need a lot of work on my healthy habits, but am drinking more water, as I think about it!!

3. I ate Lasagne, salad, bread, pesto, and dessert! Yummy!!

4. I am still fluctuating between 120-122, which is a good place for me to be. There are days where I think I retain more water, though, because I feel heavier with how my clothes are fitting. Oh well!!

Have a wonderfully healthy week!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

Bobbie said...

1. Did I I stick to my schedule well most days it is the same minus basketball now! Our team lost! I cried it is always sad watching the Seniors play their last game. This made me a little upset so we went to Quaker Steak and gorged! Well, worth it though. I have not been doing any actual workout though. I have been doing this thing where i just hold Cara and dance around tehhouse a crazy amount of time. To my own music I sing and to just the rhythm in my body. I do get winded and I do actually feel my muscle working. I will lay her on the floor and squat over to tickele her belly every time I go up and down. She laughs I laugh. I also will dance with Gary and when I pick him up at school alone we race back to the car. Just little things count ya know! Sorry I am not being BRIEF! lol
2. I am doing great with my healthy habits for the most part! I loves fruits and Veggies! PLUS I AM USING ALL MY GET CLEAN SUPPLIES =-)
3. My eat anything meal consisted of....Onion rings, Wings, and french fries lol!
4. I wasn't sure of my weight loss this week, because I couldn't remember my weight from last week (and didn't write it down) but here it is 173.8 last week this week 172.4 so down 1.4 lbs. Watching Biggest loser though that would be unacceptable, however, this is reality. Losing more than that is unrealisitc and really not that safe. So here I go keeping on my journey! Prayers for all!